Automatic Flap Barrier Gate is designed to provide high reliable and durable service to control passage in mass transit applications.
Flap Gates are suitable for building access control systems, metro, LRT, BRT and Monorail stations and any other similar applications.
Quad Core Cortex-A9, with dynamic frequency scaling up to 1.4GHz
1GB 32bit DDR3
8GB onboard eMMC memory
Linux Ubuntu-core, Android 4.4
5.0-inch (Diagonal) TFT LCD 640×480
16 photoelectric sensors to recognize Intrusion, Tailgating, Piggybacking, Wrong way direction and Child passage
Gate End Display
Two 12×12 cm gate end display
Two separated dry contact for passage authorization, Software passage authorization over serial port
106 dB in 10cm, 3.5 KHz frequency
4 spare inputs and 4 spare outputs
90-264VAC power supply
Standard passage width is 550/600mm and Wide passage width is 900mm
One tamper switch on each door
Dimensions: 1000 (H) x 1900 (W) x 300 (D)
-10 C to +60 C
- Four sensors install near moving obstacle to prevent closing when a passenger is standing between the flaps
- The thickness and the density of the polyurethane allow shock absorption and reduction of the mass in movement.
- An electromagnetic device limits the closing force to 280 N
- In case of a main power failure or emergency mode, the flap barrier opens immediately
The flap gate mechanism has two proximity sensors to detect whether the gate is open. There is also a magnet and a proximity sensor which manage the emergency mode. If the gate should go to emergency mode (or the power failure) the magnet disables and gate will be open immediately using gravity force.
Two motorized obstacles are located halfway through the aisle (one for each gate) and slide perpendicularly to the direction of transit.
The obstacle is approximately triangular in shape and composed of one element (single Flap Type) or two elements (telescopic Flap Type). Each element is made of an internal stainless steel structure coated with energy-absorbent integral polyurethane.
The movement of the Flaps ensures a smooth operation without vibration. When the aisle is open, the gate barriers are fully retracted into the cabinet so that the aisle is entirely clear and free of any obstruction.
Gate cabinets can be configured in three modes:
· Master mode
· Slave mode
· Combo mode
Master side of the gate controls all gate functionalities including sensors data processing, motor controlling and etc. Slave side is complemented of master side to provide the gate functionalities.
Combo cabinets are using in the middle of gate array and including one master side and one slave side.
Gates can be configured in an array mode. There are these 3 configuration modes:
· Entry mode: Allows passengers to go from unpaid area to paid area (enter to the station)
· Exit mode: Allows passengers to go from paid area to unpaid area (exit from station)
· Bidirectional mode: Allows passengers to go from unpaid area to paid area and vice versa (both enter to station and exit from it)
An Industrial Rail-Mount Power Supply is employed as the source of the power.
The NDR-480 is an economical slim 480watt (24V-20Amp) DIN rail power supply series. It adopts the full range AC input from 90VAC to 264VAC and conforms to EN61000-3-2, the norm the European Union regulates for harmonic current.
· Universal AC input / Full range (90-264 VAC)
· Built-in active PFC function
· Protections: Short circuit / Overload / Over voltage / Over temperature
· Cooling by free air convection
· Can be installed on DIN rail TS-35/7.5 or 15
· UL 508 (industrial control equipment) approved
· EN61000-6-2(EN50082-2) industrial immunity level
· 100% full load burn-in test